Congratulations to The Setai, Miami Beach for being voted the Best Hotel in Miami and #2 Hotel in Florida by the discerning readers of Conde Nast Traveler in the magazine's 2013 Readers Choice Awards!
The Setai, Miami Beach proudly announces the completion of its property-wide beautification that included the full reconstruction and renovation of our iconic trio of temperature-controlled infinity pools and pool deck, which are now re-open for Setai hotel guests and residents to enjoy.
Our property's renewal was completed in an effort to elevate our guests' experiences through a myriad of upgrades:
• Rebuilding of the popular Pool & Beach Bar restaurant to enhance the venue’s kitchen equipment and culinary workspace, which will be complete in mid-January 2014;
• Enhanced Art Deco building porte-cochère with column casing out of Dominican coral stone and Spanish cedar wood and a coffer ceiling out of Spanish cedar wood and LED lighting to brighten light to area;
• Beautification, repainting and waterproofing of The Courtyard’s serenity pond and walk-ways;
• Refurbishment of the teak hard-wood flooring, restoration of soft goods and select technology in all guest suites
• Façade refresh of the entire Setai complex, including repainting and stucco repair to the historic Art Deco building
For additional information on our hotel renvoation, please read about it in our press announcement.
NOTE TO TRAVELERS RESERVING THE SETAI THROUGH POPULAR THIRD-PARTY VACATION RENTAL WEB SITES:
Please be aware that the rentals of either The Setai Tower or Art Deco accommodations through rental agencies or persons other than our official Setai hotel reservations channels, sales department, or other authorized travel partners, may not include full services of The Setai luxury beachfront hotel.
The Setai, Miami Beach is not responsible for any false or misleading representations made by any such third parties concerning The Setai, Miami Beach or the amenities included with such rentals. Please contact our official Setai hotel Reservations Department at email@example.com or 305 520 6110, with any questions you may have regarding the rental of accommodations at The Setai.